As you know Adblock extension is used for blocking the overbearing and annoying ads on browsers, sites, and YouTube channels. But if you want to disable this extension in order to support any website or channel you love, you can disable it. But how to disable Adblock on your web browsers including Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Opera Mini? If you don’t know how to do it, follow the below instructions. Read on to learn more!
How to Disable AdBlock on Chrome:
- Step 1: Open the Chrome browser and click on more tools and then select the extensions tab. you may find this tab on the right side of the page when you click on the 3 dots.
- Step 2: Find the Adblock extension because among other extensions installed on the browser. Then toggle off the Adblock in order to disable it.
- Step 3: If you want to remove it permanently, then click on the remove button. Alternatively, click on the three dots, then click on the Adblock icon and then tap the option pause on this site.
How to Disable AdBlock on Safari
- Step 1: Open your web browser, click on the menu on the left side of your screen and.
- Step 2: Tap on the Extensions tab and open it in a new window. Now toggle off the Adblock to disable this extension.
- Step 3: If you want to remove the Adblock extension from Safari, click on the uninstall option. Don’t go to settings and you can toggle off the Adblock extension for one website. To remove the Adblock extension, go to the left corner of the address bar, you will see the Adblock icon and then click on the option “Don’t run on this page”.
Disable AdBlock on Mozilla Firefox:
The interface of Mozilla Firefox is different on Windows, macOS, and Android but the procedure will be the same when you are going to disable Adblock.
- Step 1: Open your browser, go to the top right side of your screen and click on ‘tools’, and then click on the option Add-ons
- Step 2: Click on the Extensions tab. Find the Adblock extension among other installed extensions. Now, click on option disable AdBlock.
- Step 3: If you want to permanently remove AdBlock from Firefox, just click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the disable button.
Disabling Disable AdBlock on Edge
- Step 1: Open your Microsoft Edge browser, then go to the right side of your screen, click on the setting icon screen and select Extensions tab.
- Step 2: Find the AdBlock extension and click on the setting icon.
- Step 3: Now, disable the Adblock extension. If you want to permanently remove this extension, simply tap on the Uninstall option
Disabling AdBlock on Opera Mini
- Step 1: Open your Opera Mini browser, go to menu bar, and click on view option and then hit the Extensions tab.
- Step 2: Locate the AdBlock extension and click on the Disable button.
- Step 3: If you want to remove the AdBlock permanently, just click on the cross tab at the right side of the white area.