Grammarly is the best-known tool for checking grammar, spelling, punctuation, and plagiarism. If you want to read Grammarly review and know more about it then you have come to the right place. Today, we will discuss what the pros are and cons of Grammarly, the difference between free vs paid version and comparison between Grammarly and Human Proof Reading. Read on to learn more!
Free VS Paid version:
Grammarly comes in free and paid version, its paid version is called the premium version of Grammarly. But you only access it when you are log in to its account because it is an online tool. You can use Grammarly extension in your web browser and even you can use it in MS word and MS outlook. You can also check the critical writing issue using its premium version that includes checking punctuation, context, sentence structure, vocabulary suggestions, style check, and the best part is that you can also check the Plagiarism.
- It is compatible with every platform from web browsers to MS outlook and Microsoft word, it is also available for Android and iOS.
- It suggests you how you can fix these grammatical, spelling & punctuation errors.
- . you can check the plagiarism and it cross-checks the 8 billion web pages and give you results either your content is unique or not.
- Grammarly not only finds the mistakes but also corrects the mistakes
- It works on the WordPress editor.
- It has the best online grammar database over there.
- It is a useful tool for you if English is not your first language or you are not good at English.
- You can also switch to English (USA, UK, Canada, and Australia), you can use this feature on the free version of Grammarly.
- The premium version of Grammarly has a hefty tag price which is very costly. It’s per month subscription is available on $29.99 per month
- If you are using Mac then its Add-in feature doesn’t work
- You can’t change the spelling English US to English UK
Gramamrly review: How Grammarly helps writers?
It is the best tool for not only a beginner but professional writers. You can check the grammar of any piece of content when you enter the content into it. It will underline the words that are overused and used in improper sentences. When you click on these grammar mistakes, it will also show you the reason for that mistake and give you some suggestions to fix the mistakes.
Comparison between Grammarly and Human Proof Reading:-
Some people compare this grammar checker and writing assistant tool with human proofreading because they assume that how a tool can be perfect as a human being. They are right because no one and anything can be flawless and perfect. But when you compare it with human proofreading, it will not give you accurate feedback. Grammarly has a feature that let you send your content to a human proofreader for accurate results and that human proofreader charges $0.2 per word.